Sunday, June 26, 2022

Build Mid level Gaming PC in 50K Budget - AMD Ryzen 5 5600G

Here I just shared my experience of building a PC with a minimum budget. Here my specifications,


Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics (APU)

Motherboard : Gigabyte B550

RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 

Hard Disk : 256GB NVM 

SMPS : Intex 450W SMPS

Cabinet : Fingers PowerTower C8 Full Tower


Why did I choose APU ?

Basically I'm building a PC for both purposes like Productivity and Gaming. In the current situation, We can't build PCs with CPU and Graphics Card at an affordable price. Due to silicon shortage, the graphic card prices are high. So I picked the APU's.

Why did I choose AMD Ryzen 5600G APU specifically ?

Yes, We have AMD Ryzen 3400G APU at lower prices with good performance. If I build the PC with 3400G, Maybe later if I have potential to add a Graphic card, that's not helpful here. Because it create a bottleneck, due to low CPU cores and Threads. So I picked AMD Ryzen 5600G. Because It has little high CPU cores and Threads. 

Gaming Performance

As of now, I just played few games 

  1. Cricket 19
  2. Cricket 22
  3. FIFA 22
  4. PUBG: Battlegrounds
  5. GTA V
  6. Euro Truck Simulator 2
  7. Race Room Racing Experience

AMD 5600G performed very well and was able to play with 60FPS. Here I attached some videos that I played with this PC. If you want, check it out.

  1. Cricket 19 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g7Gjr6sfb8)
  2. FIFA 22 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEpwRlsj_QA)

Productivity :

Basically I'm working as a software engineer. So I installed so many software's for development purposes. Here is the list of the software installed in this PC.

  1. Android Studio
  2. Microsoft Visual Studio
  3. Eclipse 
  4. Node
  5. Python
  6. Java
AMD 5600G  performed very well on the productivity side as well. There are no lag's and also we can access multiple software at the time without any slowness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment